Exciting Opportunities in Wrexham and Caernarfon in Care Homes and Domiciliary Care
We are looking for Care Practitioners and Nurses including Newly Qualified Nurses and Nurses with expired Pin whom we can support for revalidation and / or train as Clinical Senior Care Practitioner.
We also have excellent training and career pathways for Care Practitioners.
Successes in these areas have, over the years, been recognised through numerous awards and accreditations including Investors in People-Gold Standard. You can see more in 'staff development' section. We offer competitive numeration package, flexible working, continuous professional development and career progression. Bryn Seiont Newydd, Caernarfon
Following initial recruitment for opening Oct 2015
we are continuing recruitment for:
- Head of Nursing
- Senior Care Practitioners
- Care Practitioners
- Care Support Workers (Housekeeping)
Please forward your CV (clearly marked "Bryn Seiont") to: Beth Mullock (HR Officer), Pendine Park Care Organisation, Summerhill Road, Wrexham,LL11 4YE. email@example.comWrexham Care Homes
Nurses and Care Practitioners
Registered Nurses - Level 1 and 2 - We are currently recruiting full time, part time and relief staff across our homes which specialise in General Nursing, Dementia, Brain acquired Injury and EMI.
Care Practitioners and Clinical Care Practitioners
- Care Practitioner LEP - We are seeking care practitioners for 16-40 hours / week. 2/5 Shifts. Evening and nights
Please contact Beth Mullock, Pendine Park Care Organisation, Summerhill Road, Wrexham LL11 4YE. firstname.lastname@example.org
Pendine Park Independent Living - Wrexham
Domicilary Care Workers
We are currently recruiting experienced Support staff and domiciliary Care Workers. We provide care and support to clients in Learning Disability services, supported living, domiciliary care and tenancy support and have agency and permanent contracts available (full and part time).
We are looking for staff who are flexible, dependable and want to make a difference for our clients, delivering our clear purpose and vision.
Previous experience is desirable and you must be a driver with access to a car. You should be willing to undertake a DBS check or already have subscribed to the update service, be reliable and hardworking, an excellent communication (both written and verbal). You should be enthusiastic and be prepared to undertake mandatory training.
Our rates of pay are extremely competitive and weekend work also attracts enhanced rates of pay.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to process weekly payroll and provide administrative support within a busy office.
- The successful candidate will be able to work accurately and prioritise work effectively. Good communication skills are essential as, in addition to general administrative duties, you will be required to liaise with clients, families and visiting professionals.
- Previous experience essential and ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Payroll experience is essential.
- Energy, enthusiasm and commitment to customer service.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good numeracy skills and attention to detail
- IT literacy - experience of MS Word, excel, access or similar database program. Payroll experience an advantage.
- Welsh speaker desirable but not essential.
- Full time position